vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Fool's day
Today is April 1st and is called fool's day...So I wanted to read through the newspaper to find the funny things tat can b done today...
Before readin, I warn you, All the news below are absolutely, completely and fully USELESS....AFTER READING this donot scold me!

News clip 1:
Its a magic trick wherein one can fool everbody by makin it look like an egg was put into an unbroken coconut by magic.But actually the egg is put into the coconut throu' a small hole on the coconut. The egg is put into kerosene or somethin to make it elastic.(this is somewat good trick)

News clip 2:
There was a news tat some movie stars are goin to marry!! I wouldn't hav bothered to read further except for the headlines, but somethin was fishy. Then it was written it was trick played on the readers.(Gr8 idea!)

News clip 3:
Some guy in UK is going to probe in to Dog's barks and growls....I wish I had so much time to waste...hehe he
posted by aparna @ 4/01/2006 04:45:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?