vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Sunday, January 08, 2006
The day I was absent
This post is for publishing a leave letter written by friend.It was written because I was absent to college without informing a soul in my class....
This was what was written by that friend on the next day during the class hour /:)

"Wednesday, you did notice my absence,
Sorry for being such an annoyance,
Consider this,my letter for absence,
I hereby promise my presence,
in the class here after yours faithfully,
"Arrogance"."

This is exactly what was passed to me during the class...no changes made..haha
posted by aparna @ 1/08/2006 09:26:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?