vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Monday, January 02, 2006
why the name
As I am an engineering student its become a part of my exsistence to define any term given to me first.Thus without even thinking for a second my first post is the definition of the purpose of my blog name "Vettitimes".
The name Vetti has become synonymous with me in the past few years..this is because my mom finds me always wasting time.
Now for the "times" part of the name..well its chumma for numerology purposes..hehe
posted by aparna @ 1/02/2006 08:30:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    enna iddhu chinna pulla thanama..????

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?