vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Yet another diary
As it has been all these years,I got a new diary for this new year from my dad.I just luv this concept of getting a new diary every year(whether I use it wisely or not is another concept).
The look of the diary is one thing that's very important to me.I always choose the best bound,most artistic and the biggest diary of the lot.After that depending on my resolution that year I begin using it.There are lots of diaries in my house, in which I would have written my name with great care on the front page and the following months will contain sparse data.
This year I wanted to try something new, so I picked a pretty small diary and started using it.I chose it because of the wordings on its covers.For the first time I have chosen to do something absolutely useful with this diary of mine.This year as a part of my resolution, I am planning to use the diary to keep track of what I do during the entire day.

Hope I keep up my resolution and use this diary wisely.
posted by aparna @ 1/29/2006 11:22:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u r a real diary freak.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?