vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Y Watch Cricket?


You could be wondering whats wrong with me..y am I writing about a cricketer here.
This is not only about Dhoni the cricketer but about the man whom I simply luv watching on screen.I am taking time off today as I missed the game today and could not see him set the field on fire.
When I first heard about his entry into the team as a wicket keeper I thought this would be yet another wicket keeper and he would as usual be of not a great phenomenon in our already gr8 looking team.
Thanks to my brother who called me to show him terrorising the fielders.At the end of that match not only was he famous, I became a mad fan of his.
I just luv tat shy smile of his and ofcourse his gr8 hair style(as far as I am concerned).I almost read about every match nowadays and wait down the batting order just to watch him play.I watch the opponent team play,know y,just get a glimpse of him behind the stumps(hehe).
posted by aparna @ 1/23/2006 07:55:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i didn't know you watched cricket. SO you like dhoni because of the way he bats or for his beautiful hair

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger aparna said…

    hey I like him for everything..First for his game and then for his looks.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?