vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
It Happened!!!
It has happened finally!!!Well I had written an article on Dhoni's game on my blog...This article had somehow fallen in the eyes of an E-newspaper,they had picked up a few lines from my aticle and published it there for the article on Dhoni....On top of this they gave my blog url for further reading.
I was taken aback when I came to know of this.......Now whatever I had written has gone International without me making an attempt to do so...I felt funny(I was a little happy)........ but still I wrote this for me and my friends and gives me a funny feeling wen I come to know tat a lot of ppl are reading thru' it..
Well now tat the article is off the server I hope everything will b back to normal...
Like my mom always says ,"keep expecting the worst thing to happen at the least expected time"(hahahaha)
posted by aparna @ 2/15/2006 11:27:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great going there so just keep writing good stuff and it'll surely be published in many more sites...all the best

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?