vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Dhoni rocks
Dhoni is no rock star, but he rocked today.....This guy played a wonderful game and led the Indian team to victory. I was so happy to see him play when I switched on the TV.What a game he played! wow he left the Pak fielders in a trance...They did not know literally where to field his shots.
The power of his strike was seen in how quickly the balls ran to the boundary.
The Pak fielders where on their toes when Dhoni was at the Striker end. It was simply a superb experience to watch the way the ball flew to every end of the field.I was shouting and clapping for every four he hit "WHAT SHOTS!!!"
At the end of the day he was selected as the MAN OF THE MATCH....what else can u honour our saviour with....President Pervez Musharaff was all praise of DHONI....He specially congratulated him and said that "your hair stlye is good...don't cut your hair"(Just what I think about his hair style)
As usual Dhoni gave that shy smile of his and mixed into our team crowd.When asked about the game they played today, he was praising "little master" and Yuvaraj.
Thus the match ended with India winning and me watching a wonderful game by my fav cricketer......What a game!!!
posted by aparna @ 2/13/2006 12:02:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this doesnt look like a vetti idea.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger aparna said…

    Oh no its indeed a vetti idea...U know wat I was vetti enough to watch the match and more vetti to write about it here!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?