vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Saturday, February 18, 2006
How Gabtun will save us!
This message came as a mail to me...Its very funny so I am putting it here so tat u all can ensoi it...

NASA predicts Worldwide Holiday on Feb 1, 2019 as the world is scheduled to end ...




the second photo is terrible



To Save the World The Great Hero, Our One and Only Gabtun arises, look what he does to the comet.


SEE OUR CAPTAIN PLANET KICKS OFF THE DANGEROUS COMET , SO DON WORRY, KEEP Laughing!!
posted by aparna @ 2/18/2006 04:51:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "gabtun the saviour of earth" will be on everyone's lips after the incident.ha ha ha ha

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha haha nice one

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?