vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Cricket In A Room
Playing cricket inside the house with a sponge ball(:D) has always been fun..I have been doing this from time immemorial.
Well in a hot hot summer with nothing much to do, I got my brothers cricket bat, called him to bowl a few balls for me in our room.
We had the strangest rules which included, hitting any object and pushing it down is disqualification, every ball tat hits the walls is a four, one pitch catches make one out and balls hit outside the room is also out.
Thus started the game, we played for an hour or so, I got tired of laughing at my own bowling skills...I batted pretty ok..considering tat my brother is a good bowler and tat he showed all his skills in making me out,but I still managed to be a good batswoman.
My brother could easily bat considering my poor bowling and fielding skills.So he scored better than me which I struggled to make up for and draw the match.
Thus went a day with fun and cricket inside a room!

Technorati Tags: , ,
posted by aparna @ 5/02/2006 11:29:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    long time since i commented here. Ha nice knowing that you like to play games and all. Me sitting in front of my comp and getting a back ache. I have been downloading day in and day out.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger aparna said…

    Ya I know u have been too busy..I do play a lot these days,its fun!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?