vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Monday, May 01, 2006
Super Star Rajini!
Super Star Rajini's movies hav always been very interesting, I recently watched RAJA CHINNA ROJA in one of the local channel....Its was one of the movies I liked a lot cos it centered around a few kids.I liked the movie as a kid and watchin it the 'n' th time, I still enjoyed it.
Rajini did a fab job as both a hero and a comedian,and ofcourse,I loved the fights(looked unbelievable yet I enjoyed it as a kid and even now!)...
The movie is a simple one about a family of kids who are brought up by a busy father who lives for his business, who leaves them with a uncaring care taker....the care taker cheats the father and makes rajini act as someone sent by the family's well wisher to take care of the kids...Soon rajini becomes the most loved person(as he really likes the kids and is an embodiment of good virtues) by the family and in the process the old care taker is sent out....In order to take revenge he wants to kill rajini,,,Then the usual fight and bad guy goes to jail and rajini saves the DAY....YAAY I Simply luv these ends..

So I had wonderful time watchin this movie...Rajini sure wove his magic and will keep weaving it! Go Super Star GO!

Technorati Tags: , ,
posted by aparna @ 5/01/2006 01:15:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its one entertainer di.

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger aparna said…

    @ramya-> thala pola varuma!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its always pleasant to see Rajni acting with Kids

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?