vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Sri Lankan Series
Been a long time since I blogged..err..very long it should be. In between my last post and this, the Indian cricket team had lead a successful conquest of half the earth. They have won almost all the series they were made to face and they are surely doing great. Winning was a surprise to Indians a year back, but now losing would be a surprise.
The India-SriLanka series squashed the Lankans in their own land. Though I never got a chance to watch the matches, I have been keeping myself informed about the matches. I am so glad that India is doing so well right now. Hope they keep the same trend and win the WC too.
This is not the first time our team is on a winning spree and making us hope for the world cup :). Hope, unlike all the other times, they win the WC.
posted by aparna @ 2/08/2009 08:00:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?