vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Dhoni..Dhoni...
Well many things have changed in both our lives...Dhoni and me..But one thing remains the same..I am still the same crazy crazy abt him :D


pic from Hindu.com

A new hairstyle..a few more match winning innings..a world cup...more accolades...a captaincy..some gossips with new females in bollywood...some more wonderful interviews...lots of gr8 attitude...and all this with a year added to his life.

He still rocks..with or without those typical locks ..I am crzy abt him!!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by aparna @ 12/13/2007 08:26:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger --xh-- said…

    :) may be you wil get to see more of him in the comming years...

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger travel30 said…

    U indeed have made efforts to put him together in your page and knit his achievements into words! Nice to read about him this way!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Mark IV said…

    oh i saw him a couple of weeks back.. apparently some guest show at mayajaal... and without the trademark long hair or the cheap soap i couldn't even recognize him! so much for me and sports!!!!:-)

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger KP said…

    good to see dhoni fan......:)

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger KP said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?