vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Ajit's Birthday Celebrations!
Hi ppl I was supposed to be posting ajit's b'day fotos here...Uploading problems so will give a link here soon..His b'day was on 19th of september.This is an extremely late post but still I wanted to tell ya ppl abt his b'day celeb.

I wished him at mid night itself, woke him and wished half asleep.Poor guy woke up and thanked me...Then in the morning he left for class even before I woke up...When I met him again I wished him..Then my parents and me planned secrectly to cut a cake in the evening for his b'day.

I went out in the evening and smuggled the req goods into our refrigirator.Then at around six in the evening I called him to cut the cake..its was fun to see his face go from a bored one to a happy one!!!
Thus I celebrated the birthday of by younger yet taller brother's B'day.

I will sooner or later update a story I wrote about him.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by aparna @ 9/27/2006 11:49:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Rakesh said…

    oh kay belated happy birthday wishes ajit. Hope you had a nice time.

    So this is what you meant by you will upload photos. Upload it in flickr and then then give a link na....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?