vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Er finally
I am finally an Er. well thats not an error, its an Engineer.

My final sem results came 2 days back, done a pretty good job and thus here I am a professional, an engineer, and a person who still can't figure out how all this happened..

Its all like, it happened yesterday,
me joining college, being ragged, not studying throughout the semester,writing crap in every semester exam, praying a lot before the result, holding my breath when the result page is downloading and finally shouting aloud when I see the word pass next to all the subjects...Till today I have never had the guts to calculate my own percentage every semester, its mom who will always calculate my percentage after I give her my marks..

So finished the stuff..and I am now an ENGINEER.(this is wat I call +ve reinforcement..keep telling urself till you believe)
posted by aparna @ 6/19/2006 10:37:00 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?