vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Farewell (part 1)
Today is our farewell day!!!
It was a wonderful celebration...It was a day we officially told each other we r leaving for now and not forever...I kept cool throughout the day cos I know tat I will not let go my friends and I will always(as much as i can), keep in touch with them.
My entire class kept its cool with the silent promise of keepin in touch and always staying together.

Other than all these touchy stuff, we had loads of fun...The singing and dancing was the highlight of the day..I got to see the singing and dancing talents of many ppl tat day.

We had fun games organised by our juniors and the prizes for the winners included:

Zero watt bulb
Scratched CD
Captain/Ponvandu washing soap

The prizes were very encouraging and funny....Most of got BULBS..:D

Note: this post was drafted on 9th and published only today.
posted by aparna @ 5/09/2006 08:54:00 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nejamaave nethi romba sandhoshama irundhomla.we had grt fun and gala de.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i too had some nice time and i'm also writing abt it in my blog

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger aparna said…

    @ramya->See it was indeed fun...and those who missed it sure missed a lot.

    @rakesh->Better get writing fast..and where are all the fotos?

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well that day was an amazing day in everyones life throught the day it was lots of fun!!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey i sent most of the photos to you. didnt your brother tell you??

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No rakesh the rest of the stuff..

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i will upload it some where and will send you the linkor will send it through mail

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?