vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
THE bad dream
Its been exactly a week since I finished my last semester exam.I have been litrally wasting my time over the internet, mailing, blogging, moderating groups and communities and ofcourse chatting and catching up with my buddies.

By doing all these I have spent one whole week blissfully.But yesterday nite I had a pretty bad dream, I woke up at the middle of the nite because of it..

Well I guess I have been thinking tooo much abt my exams, I had this strage dream where I am sitting idle in front of my computer when my phone rings, I pick up the fone to find my best friend tryin to inform me something in a hurry...She somehow manages to tell me tat the university wants uniformity of exams among all branches and so is includin 2 more papers for us to write this sem...She also tells me that the exam will b conducted in another week...I get all feverish and feel like I am fainting,...It was exactly at this time a woke up to find out that it was all a dream...guess it was way too real tat I was petrified by it!

The dream was pretty scary...so its a nitemare..(the exam nitemare)..

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,
posted by aparna @ 5/30/2006 10:47:00 PM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?