vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Sunday, June 04, 2006
X-men The Super Heroes


I began watching X-men as a cartoon when I was a kid.I always liked the cartoons full of super heros fighting bad guys...Well X-men brought in a new concept of human super heroes, who had a mutation by virtue of with had super powers.I had been watching the cartoon from the begining of their existence.
The cartoon started with Professor Charles Xavier finding out that he has special powers and tries to find more of the same type ie having special powers. Then there is a guy called Magneto, who hates mankind for being bad to a mutant like him and does evil stuff with his powers.
So now the proffesor forms a league with young mutants and helps them prune their powers so that they can use it when they wish to and get over their problems with accepting that they r different!
Amongst the characters, I used to luv storm,wolverine,jean grey,rogue and shadowcat!
Well it was long time ago I saw the movie, it was simply fantastic to see...man it was damn good to watch.All of the cartoon characters were carefully turned into the heroes in the film.They all looked exactly like the way I had imagined to be in real life!
The visual effects produced in the film are simply superb and were better than the ones in the cartoon..And now finally,the third movie of the X-men series is out and is making it a big way...Its called X-men: The Last Stand,and is a blockbuster hit, the movie is about how the X-men take up or resent taking up the cure for their uniqueness.
I dono if I will get to watch this movie!
Hope the X-men remain!


Technorati Tags: ,, , , , , , , ,
posted by aparna @ 6/04/2006 05:49:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kalakaara appu.pudhusu pudhusa edhayo paathutu blog panra.hmm nadathu nadathu.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger aparna said…

    ippo onnakum X-men pathi konjam purijirukumae!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i m trying to watch it...trouble is...no company :-(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?