vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Thanga Vettai
My life had taken a dumb turn this time..Well make it funny..no stupid..ok watever..I was on tv this sunday(13th of aug 2006)..Make it on Sun Tv, in the show I seriously never even dreamnt of taking part, Thanga Vettai[;@]..
It all started when I was laughing my heads off when my mom suggested that we apply for the show, I was confident that we will never go.But fate had different ideas, they did call us in for the shooting.I was there on the appointed day and the shooting was done with all the splendor and fun and the anchor Ramya Krishnan, she looked gorgeous I should say..Well I was bit nervous at the beginning,but then as time progressed got used to its presence...So the final rounds were a piece of cake for me.
The actual embarrassment of being on the show came when it was telecast..dono y I felt very silly, but it was a bit odd and tickling..to see me there on screen..[:D].
Now tat I have written about it myself, I hope my friends don't write more elaborate stuff on that show!!!!Ppl spare me on this pls!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,
posted by aparna @ 8/15/2006 10:52:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Ramya said…

    thaga thaga thaga thanga vettai penne,nee nallave perform panna.aanaal show va pathi describe panna sonna nee romba pisthu vuttaye adha thaan ennala namba ve mudioyala de.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Syam said…

    evalo Gms thangam win paneenga...theriyama poche andha episode miss panniten :-)

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger aparna said…

    @ramya-> U know all abt it..so no more explainations here..

    @syam->its ok..and we won 90gms ya

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?