vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
When exams come!
Its been so difficult to keep up with blogging these days..I will not say I had no time, I am very sure if I am a little more organized in life I can make it to blogging.But the silly me never listens to the more good me.So here I am running around without accomplishing much in a day and eventually in life.Putting such silly references away and let me begin the topic I wanted to narrate here.

With half way into my spring semester I have been expecting the exams to arrive with a big bang into my otherwise assignment,project and no fun filled life.So they are coming up next week, adding misery to the already fun filled (sarcasm) graduate life.All these days I had mindlessly done assignments, projects and cooking and cleaning at home and attended classes.Now is the time of the semester where people find out if I really listened in class or was mentally wandering thinking of "which tour is Dhoni going on now".."whats the local time in that place"..remember I never do this its simply an imaginary reference to the thoughts I could have ruminated when the alphas and betas where dancing on the board.

So the real good student in me religiously attended every lecture, but trust me you have to listen to them atleast three times to get the idea of what actually happened that day in class.Seriously, its a the most horrible experience anyone can go through a feeling of the inability to grasp something, when some guy is asking questions in it.Kill him..idiot..over reacting to the stupid data being put up in the slide!!..thats exactly what I think when someone tries to wake up the otherwise slumbering class.

But to sum it up all I should have atleast woken up when that guy was asking those weird facts, cause now I am getting the same doubt as he had.Phew!! the silly me..I have to figure out the whole thing on my own.Very tough.So here it is..exams are fast approaching and I am still unaware of what was taught in class.
posted by aparna @ 2/21/2008 09:56:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger --xh-- said…

    exams.. teh kilelr of college joys.. dont worry, they will pass even bfr u realise they started :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?