vetti ideas
As I am so is my blog!!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Dhoni Again!
I just thought I had stopped writing or even thinking of updating my blog these days. Then I hear this great news that Dhoni is the captain of the Indian test cricket team.
It is a really good news, but poor guy,there must be more pressure on him now. I guess he has made a good impression as a captain of the Indian team for the T20 and one day squad and this has made him an obvious choice for the job.
Something to note here, when I was working in India, people used to tell me don't work very hard else you will be given more work to do. Whether its IT or cricket looks the rule is the same.If you do well they drive you to deliver more till they burn you out.
Hope they understand what they are doing and give chance to other people too. After all the future will soon be here and Dhoni will have to retire someday too!!

But anyways, all the best Dhoni, I am still crazy abt you and very very happy for you!

posted by aparna @ 11/03/2008 06:32:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: aparna
Home: Florida, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Add to Technorati Favorites


BLOGGER

This is what I am



Which HP Kid Are You?